LANCIA ZAGATO - covered headlights -
This car belongs to the Pre-Series and according to our research, it is one of the oldest surviving ones.
The most desirable variant of the Flaminia Zagato has been the Pre-Series of which 99 models were produced in 1959. These models had recessed headlights covered by Plexiglas. Thereafter followed in 1960 the first Zagato Sport Series, with a modified front- and headlight design.
This car belongs to the Pre-Production-Series and according to our research, it is one of the oldest surviving ones. The vehicle has originally been delivered to Switzerland and only had three owners. We are restoring this beautiful car to Scuderia Azzurra Concours level.
- 1 of 99 pre-series “covered headlights”
- The very first 99 examples of this series were streamlined with recessed headlights, covered by Plexiglas.
- Original colour “Grigio Inglewood” with “pelle nero”
- Certificate of Origin from Centro Storico FIAT
- History completely known
- Originally delivered to Switzerland
- 3 owners from new
- Last owner since 1972 (Founder and first President of Lancia Club of Germany)