LANCIA FLAMINIA 2.5L 3C SPORT ZAGATO
This Lancia Zagato will be brought into concours condition
Our favourite design option from the three available Flaminia coachworks is without doubt the well-balanced Zagato design with the firm’s trademark “double bubble” roofline (the other available coachworks came from Pininfarina and Touring). The vehicle was built in multiple series.
Our car has been built in 1963 and it is equipped with the desirable 3 double Weber carburettors (2.5L 3C). Only 174 models were built of this version. The car will be finished in the very rare colour scheme “grigio cascine” with its perfectly maintained original interior in pelle “nero”.
- 1 of only 174 built 2.5L 3C
- Engine 823.10.xxxx correct
- Original color combination ‘Grigio Cascine’ with leather “Nero”
- Presently this Lancia Zagato Sport is under restoration to Scuderia Azzurra concourse condition
- Buyer´s options are still possible
- Restoration to be completed Q4 2019
- Attention: the currant beauty shots show a sold and restored car by us in Argento Auteil