Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint Zagato
Extremely rare Sprint Zagato in Concours Condition - Alfa Romeo 2600 SZ
As from 1964, the 2600 Sprint Zagato headed the Alfa Romeo range in terms of price and performance. The car was developed with design solutions that were ahead of their time. The model was available until 1967 with only 105 vehicles being produced.
Our car has been produced in 1967.
It is a rare Matching Colors and Matching Numbers car.
- Bare metal nut and bolt – frame off – restoration by Scuderia Azzurra
- Engine, gearbox and technic complete rebuilt
- Photodocumentation of the whole restoration process
- Fully restored and ready for the road
- 700 km from new – after test drives
- Condition 1/ Concours Condition
- Finshed within 6 to 12 month
- Specific buyer’s options can be considered during the process